Concrete is a building material that has been known for thousands of years, and this technology for rough floors has been tried and tested over the decades. Concrete floors have now become the most widely used type of floors in single family houses and apartment buildings. They are mechanically created using a dry concrete mixture, it spreads easily and can fill in all the nooks of a structure without problem, which gives you an even, smooth floor.
- suitable for workshops and assembly halls with high floor loading
- suitable for new buildings and reconstructions
- can be used with underfloor heating
- highly resistant to wet and dry conditions
- the floor can be walked on after 48 hours
We also perform the renovation and grinding of concrete floors
Obrázky před a po broušení