Anhydrite screeds are intended for poured base layers of floors, especially in residential, civic and industrial buildings with a working load of up to 7.5 kN.m-2.
- anhydrite floors are suitable for new buildings and reconstructions
- they serve as a base layer under terrazzo, parquets, tiles, floating floors, etc.
- very quick laying and easy preparation of construction
- an anhydrite floor can be walked on after 1 to 2 days (depending on the conditions of implementation)
- large floor areas without expansion strips
- poured anhydrite can be used with underfloor heating, high degree of thermal conductivity